Dear Craftsman Guests,
We are excited to welcome you back for dine-in service. Currently, dine-in service is only allowed on in our patio area per Governor Newsom. We will update you when we are allowed to open other parts of our venue for dine-in service.
IN THE MEANTIME, HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE SAFETY MEASURES WE ARE TAKING IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19.
We are complying with the city of Santa Monica, LA County, and the CDC’s guidelines to keep our guests, staff and the community safe. As much as we are eager to get back to business as usual, we want you to know that due to the requirements for limited capacity, The Craftsman will be operating a little differently for a while. We kindly ask for your help in being respectful of our new in-house rules, and to please be mindful of, and utilize good social distancing practices. We appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate through this new “normal”. We can’t wait to see all of your friendly faces again!
What To Expect
- All guests are required to wear masks covering both nose and mouth for entry and while inside the premises, with the exception of when you are directly eating or drinking.
- Upon arrival, you will receive a menu and you will be able to pre-order your food and first round of drinks before you are seated.
- Tables will be limited to 6 guests from the same party or household.
- Tables will be seated to allow for proper social distancing, and we ask that you refrain from moving chairs or tables from their original placed location.
- We ask that you stay at your tables or seats unless you are using the restroom, or reordering drinks and food, along with avoiding standing or congregating in groups.
- If you have children in your party (they are allowed inside the venue before 9pm) please keep them at the table with your party.
- If you are coming in with a group. Please arrive and stay in line together, so you can be seated at the same time.
- Please refrain from forming a line for the restroom.
What We Are Doing
- Between each guest visit we will be sanitizing tables, chairs, and frequently touched surfaces.
- Restrooms will be sanitized at a minimum of once per hour.
- Staff will be wearing a mask and gloves, along with utilizing proper hand washing techniques.
- We will have hand sanitizer readily available.
- We have social distancing markers throughout the venue.
We appreciate your help and understanding while we navigate through this. As we begin to open, these rules and guidelines may be subject to change as we continue to find more efficient ways to serve you and continue to create the friendly, fast, and welcoming ambiance you are accustomed to.
See you soon!